Hi, my name is Winifred.
I am commissioned to provide the following services: photography, digital painting, and traditional oils. I also have a an online STORE where I sell tutorials, online workshops, and oil and digital paintings. There is also free stuff. Just click the tab for STORE.
My passion is creating fine art and heirloom portraits – portraits intended to pass from generation to generation. These portraits possess a high level of emotional content and beauty. More than seeing an image, I want you to feel it. I want it to convey a story about you. Such are the images which remain with us. Such are the images we feel connected to.
When I paint digitally I use an electronic stylus on a WACOM tablet using Coral Painter software. I teach workshops and have developed tutorials using this software. The process is much similar to painting, traditionally, except using different tools.
Traditional oils – well, you know what that is. I love all three methods of creating beautiful images and whichever you desire, I am very happy to create your very special portrait. Please browse the Galleries for the style of photography or painting which interest you. Just to give you a little idea of my background – see below:
- Master’s Degree in Urban and Region Planning – University of Southern California.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work – University of Southern California.
PHOTOGRAPHY CERTIFICATIONS – Wedding and Portrait Photographers International
- Accolade of Photographic Mastery
- Accolade of Outstanding Photographic Achievement
- Accolade ofExceptional Photographic Achievement
- Accolade of Lifetime Photographic Excellence (the Highest level granted by WPPI)
Workshops and Speaking Engagements
- Winifred has conducted workshops in Canada, New York, London, England, Las Vegas, Nevada, New Jersey, Illinois, Seattle
- Perfect Print Award ~ Northeast Photography Convention
- Kodak Gallery Award
- Print Competition Judging at international competition multiple years at WPPI and in and Great Britain