Welcome to my website!
The latest posts from my blog are shown below, and information about me follows that section.
I hope you enjoy your visit!
My Latest Blog Posts
Hi, my name is Winifred.
I have closed my online STORE where I sold digital tutorials and online workshops. Essentially, I no longer teach digital art. I focus exclusively on oil painting, and I continue to create digitally enhanced portraits and other digital products for clients.
My passion is creating fine art and heirloom portraits – portraits intended to pass from generation to generation. These portraits possess a high level of emotional content and beauty. More than seeing an image, I want you to feel it. I want it to convey a story about you. Such are the images which remain with us. Such are the images we feel connected to.
My days are now filled with oil painting, primarily portraits and still life paintings. Click Here to access my Blog, and scroll through to see examples of my paintings. I have created many commissioned portraits and a variety of still life paintings available for sale.
If you are interested in a photograph or a digital painting, please browse the Galleries for the style of photography or digital painting which interest you. Just to give you a little idea of my background – see below:
- Master’s Degree in Urban and Region Planning – University of Southern California.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work – University of Southern California.
PHOTOGRAPHY CERTIFICATIONS – Wedding and Portrait Photographers International
- Accolade of Photographic Mastery
- Accolade of Outstanding Photographic Achievement
- Accolade of Exceptional Photographic Achievement
- Accolade of Lifetime Photographic Excellence (the Highest level granted by WPPI)
Workshops and Speaking Engagements
- Winifred has conducted workshops in Canada, New York, London, England, Las Vegas, Nevada, New Jersey, Illinois, Seattle
- Perfect Print Award ~ Northeast Photography Convention
- Kodak Gallery Award
- Print Competition Judging at international competition multiple years at WPPI and in and Great Britain